Last Updated: May 25, 2018
Purposes of Processing
What is personal data?
We collect information about you in a range of forms, including personal data. As used in this Policy, “personal data” is as defined in the General Data Protection Regulation. Personal data includes any information which, either alone or in combination with other information we process about you, identifies you as an individual, including, for example, your name, postal address, email address and telephone number.
Why do we need your personal data?
We will only process your personal data under applicable data protection and privacy laws. We need certain personal data to provide you with access to the Site. If you register with us, you will have been asked to tick to agree to give this information to access our services, purchase our products, or view our content. This consent provides us with the legal basis we require under applicable law to process your data. You maintain the right to withdraw such consent at any time. If you do not agree to our use of your personal data in line with this Policy, please do not use our Site.
Collecting Your Personal Data
We collect information about you in the following ways:
Information You Give Us. This includes:
- the personal data you provide when you register to use our Site, including your name, postal address, email address, telephone number, username, password and demographic information (such as your gender, age);
- the personal data you provide when you sign up for our newsletter or download any of our content;
- the personal data that may be contained in any video, comment or other submissions you upload or post to the Site;
- the personal data you provide in connection with our rewards program and other promotions we run on the Site;
- the personal data you provide when you report a problem with our Site or when we provide you with customer support;
- the personal data you provide when purchasing through our Site;
- the personal data you provide when you correspond with us by phone, email or otherwise.
Information from Social Networking Sites.
Our Site includes interfaces that allow you to connect with social networking sites (each an “SNS”). If you connect to an SNS through our Site, you authorize us to access, use and store the information that you agreed the SNS could provide to us based on your settings on that SNS. We will access, use and store that information according to this Policy. You can revoke our access to the information you provide in this way at any time by amending the appropriate settings from within your