Intuitive Painting Retreat
Have a unique experience on Top of Mount Greylock
Learn a secret formula to happiness in this four-hour Intuitive Painting Retreat combined with meditation and self-exploration activities.
Create Inner Comfort by Rediscovering Your True Nature
- Do emotions overwhelm you and not sure how to handle them constructively?
- Do you want to find an(other) outlet to release tension or inner discomfort?
- Do you want to add more colors and creativity to your life?
Transform frustration, sadness, and other troubling feelings into ease and comfort by painting and drawing your inner imagery. Explore your inner world and express what you see by using colorful paints, brushes and fun art materials in a supportive environment.
What Can You Experience in the Half-Day Intuitive Painting Retreat?
As a participant, you will…
- Learn how to communicate with the inner you through inner imagery that is the language to reveal your feelings without judgment or interpretation,
- Become clear on seeing and understanding the cause of your discomfort so you can change it for the better,
- Use your imagination to build positive images to replace the negative ones,
- Create Inner Comfort by tapping into your limitless inner power and Reconnect with Your True Nature,
- Gain self-knowledge and confidence so you can apply the new experience to nurture yourself even in difficult times.
The safe and supporting environment helps create a relaxed and harmonious state of being so your true nature can surface. You don’t have to be an artist, nor you need prior art experience or “artistic talent” to participate. All art supplies are provided.
Good to know
- Come with an open heart and a curious mind to have an unforgettable experience.
- Give yourself enough time to settle and to get ready for the journey. I recommend arriving 15 minutes early.
- Wear clothes on which you don’t mind getting paint. Just in case :)
- You may bring your own lunch or buy it at the restaurant.
My name is Viktoria Seavey.
Through Intuitive Painting and Personal Coaching, I help people who are going through hard times to come out better on the other side. I serve and support them on their journey of changing perspective and lifestyle, achieving emotional freedom, and doing things that make life more colorful.